Subscribe:

Ads 468x60px

Sunday 15 July 2012

ENRIQUE IGLESIAS JLO CONCERT PICTURES ;)





I was a little bit disappointed since it's Euphoria Concert with less songs but with new light and screens at the back,,,,
Playlists : 1- Tonight ( Light Version)
              2 - Dirty Dancer
              3 - No Me Digas Que No
              4- Rythm Divine
              5 - Cuando Enamorado
              6 - Stand By Me
              7- Be With You
              8- Escape
              9-  I like it
              10 - Tonight (Explicit Version)
I say less songs because last year I saw Euphoria Show and Enrique also sang : Lloro por ti, Do you know, heartbeat...
And what surprise for the fan ? No Mouth to Mouth Or New song ????? Like they said in the interview ??
At least, JLO concert was pretty good. First time I saw her.
































0 comments:

Post a Comment